Liv Tyler - Liv Tyler's Photography Obsession

Liv Tyler loves to document everything she does with photographs.

Liv Tyler takes photographs "obsessively".

The 34-year-old actress - who has a seven-year-old son Milo with ex-husband Royston Langdon - is "fascinated" by capturing moments on film because she has gone through so much "change" throughout her life.

She explained: "Obsessively, I have thousands of pictures on my phone. Why am I so fascinated with capturing moments? I'll tell you why. Because I've had so much change in my life. My whole life things have changed constantly so psychologically I'm sure I'm quite sentimental.

"I want to remember the feeling, not only what it looks like. When it's happening, it's so wonderful but I know it's gonna change or not gonna last. Everything changes so I want to remember it because I feel grateful for it."

While keen to constantly capture her son growing up, the brunette beauty - who is the daughter of Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler - beats herself up about having to raise Milo in the public eye.

Liv added in an interview with Marie Claire magazine: "The thing that I beat myself up about quite a lot is the. I'm very grateful that I didn't have to grow up in the public eye and I got to grow up in Maine and have a real childhood.

"I do have my worries for Milo. I mean, we live in Manhattan in a huge house, and we have a staff and we have a very different life. He would be happiest if we lived in the country somewhere, just the two of us."


Comments