Liv Tyler - Liv Tyler's Daily Life Lessons

Liv Tyler says she learns every single day about life and love because so much has happened to her.

Liv Tyler learns about love and life "every day".

The 34-year-old actress - who divorced ex-husband Royston Langton, the father of her seven-year-old son Milo, in 2008 -has spent her "whole life" trying to understand matters of the heart and thinks she has experienced a lot.

She said: "I feel like I'm learning every day how to get through life and the world. Not just from the divorce. I've felt that way throughout my whole life, ever since I was a young person.

"I've had a lot of big things happen to me."

The brunette beauty admitted although going through a divorce was "really hard", she found relocating to Los Angeles with both Royston and Milo a "very healing" process.

Liv added in an interview with Marie Claire magazine: "When me and Roy broke up there were a lot of changes and it was really hard. We all moved to Los Angeles - obviously, separately - just to get a new perspective. I wanted to see what it was like.

"It was very healing. I have a lot of really good friends there. Then we came back [to New York] together. I'm always trying to figure out what's best for Milo as a person."


Comments