Liv Tyler: I tone down make-up

Liv Tyler likes a natural beauty look when wearing something very fashionable as she doesnt want to overdo it.

The stunning star prefers to keep her hair and make-up simple when opting for a more show-stopping clothing ensemble.

Liv loves being a mother, and says her seven-year-old son Milo influences what she wears.

Getting older and being a mom, Ive learnt what suits me and what doesnt, she revealed in an interview with the March edition of UK magazine InStyle.

If Im wearing something very fashionable, I tend to go for natural hair and make-up to avoid overdoing it.

Liv became the spokesperson for Givenchy perfume and cosmetics in 2003. She thinks the luxury fashion brand is thrilling, and also supports the work of friend-and-designer Stella McCartney.

I love attending Givenchys fashion shows and always sit on the edge of my seat wondering whats going to happen. I consider Riccardo [Tisci, the creative director] a friend and I go to support him, she said.

Its the same with Stella; I am so proud of her.

Liv is also the celebrity spokesperson for beauty giant Pantene. The brunette beauty takes tresses inspiration from a host of frizzy-haired stars.

As the new face of Pantene, people often ask me who my hair icons are. I can list a million people who have beautiful hair, but one of my favourite references is Cher, Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon in The Witches of Eastwick, she said.

They all have this huge, fluffy hair. I know it sounds crazy, but I love it when my hair looks frizzy. It just looks more real to me.

Cover Media

Comments