Life experiences make Liv Tyler wiser

London, Feb 5(IANS) Actress Liv Tyler, who divorced Roystone Langton in 2008, says is learning how to get through life based on her good and bad experiences.

"Going through a divorce was really hard," contactmusic.com quoted the 34-year-old as saying. "I feel like I'm learning every day how to get through life and the world. Not just from the divorce. I've felt that way throughout my whole life, ever since I was a young person. I've had a lot of big things happen to me," she added.

Talking about the post-divorce experience, Tyler told Marie Claire magazine: "When me and Roy broke up, there were a lot of changes and it was really hard. We all moved to Los Angeles -- obviously, separately -- just to get a new perspective. I wanted to see what it was like."


Comments