Liv Tyler likes feminine beauty

Liv Tyler loves girlie pink lips.

The stunning star knows what beauty looks suit her complexion, so sticks to the same shades and products.

Liv has explained her failsafe make-up routine.

Colour-wise, I love girlie pink shadows on my lips, either smudgy black or warm browns or taupes on my eyes and sometimes a little bit of purple thrown in, she revealed in an in an interview with the March edition of UK magazine InStyle.

Im a fan of natural-looking complexions your face should always still look like real skin.

Liv uses a variety of beauty products when it comes to her skincare. The Hollywood actress has revealed that popular Crme de la Mers Moisturising Cream is among her favourites.

When it comes to beauty, I have so many products. Im always indulging in new creams, potions and make-up, she admitted.

One of my standbys is Crme de la Mers Moisturising Cream. I keep it by my bed and use it on my lips and under my eyes it makes everything so soft.

Cover Media

Comments