Liv Tyler - Liv Tyler's Musical Givenchy Advert Debuts Online

Liv Tyler's stylish new Givenchy video, in which she shows off her vocal skills, has debuted online.

The actress sings Inxs track Need You Tonight in the moody black and white promo and admits it was a thrill to record the cover and then jet off to Paris, France to shoot the video.

She tells People.com, "My whole life, since I was a little girl, all I ever thought I would do is be a singer. My mom (Bebe Buell) and stepdad (Todd Rundgren), my dad (Steven Tyler) are all musicians and singers, and somehow I started modelling and acting instead."

The video will serve as Givenchy's latest campaign advert for the Electric Rose fragrance and the actress is more than happy with the end result: "It was incredibly challenging to perform like that. I couldnt hide behind a character, but I kept thinking about Madonna, Debbie Harry, the amazing performers I grew up watching. We shot til 4am, and I was covered in bruises by the end, but it was really fun."

Tyler has been the face of Givenchy for eight years.


Comments