Liv Tyler: My housekeeper keeps wardrobe neat

Saturday Mar 10 2012

Liv Tyler's closet is only tidy because of her housekeeper.

The American star is renowned for her love of fashion and has a wardrobe which is full to bursting. Liv isn't the tidiest person when it comes to keeping her clothing neat though, which is why she's happy to have some help in that department.

"My amazing housekeeper Claudia helps me keep everything in order," she said. "I'm terrible on my own and I make a mess every time that I get dressed."

Liv has many friends in fashion and is lucky enough that several of them have made pieces especially for her. She still finds that exciting and will never part with items which are made to measure.

"The greatest fashion luxury is having something made just for me," she told the April edition of UK magazine Elle. "It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's so special. Two such outfits are the Givenchy haute couture feathered dress that Riccardo Tisci made for me to wear to the Met Ball in New York last year and the red Alexander McQueen suit I wore to the first Lord of the Rings premiere in London in 2001."

Cover Media


Comments