Liv Tyler is erratic shopper

Liv Tyler admits to going bananas on shopping sprees.

The gorgeous actress rarely hits the stores for her love of simple, classic fashion but occasionally shops up a storm.

Liv says her shopping habits are fairly erratic to say the least.

I shop once in a blue moon maybe three times a year but when I do, I go bananas and buy way too much, she joked in an interview with the April edition of UK Elle magazine.

Liv says her fashion taste was influenced from a young age. The stunning star - who describes her signature style as simple, classic and leather - says her rock star father, Aerosmith legend Steve Tyler encouraged her to experiment with different materials.

Riccardo [Tisci] made me a pair of leather pants and I never thought Id wear them, probably because I grew up in house full of leather, but actually I wear them all the time, she revealed.

The beauty believes her look is still evolving. She likes to rely on a few staple pieces for everyday wear though.

[Im] still learning what I like and what suits me, she said.

But my style trademark has to be Lanvin flats I wear them with everything, she added.

Cover Media

Comments